Add colour to Bar Mitzvah and Bat Mitzvah celebrations with henna
Every culture and religious sect around the world has its own set of customs and traditions that need to be adhered to. The Bar Mitzvah and Bat Mitzvah celebrations are specific to the Jews. This is a religious ceremony that is held when a boy or a girl belonging to this sect enters an age when they are considered to be adults. The Bar Mitzvah celebration is held when a boy turns 13 years old while the Bat Mitzvah celebration is held when the girl turns 12.
Henna for Bar Mitzvah/ Bat Mitzvah celebrations
While the entire process is a religious ceremony, some parents also host parties for their sons and daughters after following the religious ceremony. A number of young boys, girls and their parents are invited to be a part of these celebrations. Parents who do hold the bar mitzvah or bat mitzvah celebrations want to ensure the best for their child. One way to make this celebration unique and ensure your guests carry away lifelong memories is by engaging the services of a henna artist to literally add colour to the entire event.
A bar mitzvah or bat mitzvah party is incomplete without the presence of numerous guests who arrive to bless and congratulate the boy or the girl. Engaging the services of a henna artist will prove to be a crowd puller with many of them keen to know more about this art. It will also make the entire bar mitzvah or bat mitzvah celebration exciting and fun, thanks to the versatility of henna. While the younger girls can try temporary tattoos with henna, older women can have intricate designs created on their hands.
Why choose Henna Body Art?
• Our henna artists are highly skilled and believe is standing out with every creation
• We use only natural ingredients in our henna mix to ensure no harm to the skin
• Our affordable prices make it possible for everyone to avail our services irrespective of their budget
• Our dedication towards being the best in this field has led us to try creating some of the most complex designs and temporary tattoos
• We can create custom henna designs to perfection based on the occasion and individual preferences.
Other services we offer
Bar Mitzvah and Bat Mitzvah celebrations are just two of the many occasions we cater to. We offer our services for various events like private celebrations, corporate events and baby showers among many others. Explore the array of services we offer through the “Services” page on our website.
Gallery of designs and tattoos
While henna is very popular in some parts of the world, it is gaining popularity in the rest. If you are new to the world of henna designs, take a look at our gallery and familiarize yourself with the designs. You will also get an idea of the occasions for which you can hire our services.
Testimonials – Here is what our happy customers have to say
• “Hiring the services of a henna artist added flair and fun to my daughter’s Bat Mitzvah celebrations. She and her friends could just not get enough of the designs Benkush was patient enough to create ” – Debra
• “Our guests could just not stop gushing about how different and unique our Bar Mitzvah celebrations were. The henna artist who came over for the celebrations was patient and professionals and handled all requests with ease” – Jennifer
Book a Henna artist
Book a henna artist now and make your bar mitzvah celebration or bat mitzvah celebrations a big hit. All you have to do is call 0409-504-094 or 0421-062-396 to let us know you are interested. You can mail us at email@example.com and we will get back to you with the details. You can send a request through the “Contact Us” page on our website. So hurry, make your celebrations unique by hiring henna artists for the occasion.